2005 — 2008: Ph.D. Yaroslavl State University, Yaroslavl, Russia.
2000 — 2005: M.Sc. (Radiophysics and electronics), Yaroslavl State University, Yaroslavl, Russia.
2017 — present: Chief Scientific Adviser at Blockchain Institute (LLC), Yaroslavl, Russia.
2005 — present: Chief Executive Officer at A-Vision (LLC), Yaroslavl, Russia.
2008 — present: Docent in Computer science at Yaroslavl State University, Yaroslavl, Russia.
2005 — 2008: Teaching assistant at Yaroslavl State University, Yaroslavl, Russia.
(i) Main field
- Video, Image and Signal Processing.
(ii) Other fields
- Cyber Security, Telecommunications.
(iii) Current research interest
- Distributed ledger (aka blockchain), Design and implementation of distributed software systems.
Software Development, Management, Presenting, Teaching, Course Development, Algorithms, Neural networks, Linux, Docker, Python, C#, C++.
2018 — present: Participation in BrainStaff Team.
2015 — 2017: Participation in ENGENSEC Tempus project as teacher.
2013: Conferment of docent rank.
2011: Coauthor of Patent (utility model) “Upper Level Automated System for Ensuring the Integrated Security of Geographically Distributed Objects”.
- Number of papers in referred journals and conferences: approx. 15.
- Number of communications to scientific meetings: approx. 40.
- Books: 3 (as author / chapter author).